We expect a high level of service-focused energy, teamwork, trust and work ethics from each employee.
In return, TruWest offers our employees a total compensation package that recognizes the commitment
they make to our success. Our benefit plans are comparable to some of the best in the financial
services industry. Here are just a few of the great benefits you can receive your first day!
Medical, dental and vision coverage
Basic Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- We pay for a major portion of the cost associated with your medical, dental and vision coverage
- Coverage is effective the first day of employment
- Coverage for dependents is available
Short-term and Long-term Disability Plan
- Employees are provided with basic life insurance equal to two times their annual earnings and supplemental coverage is offered at a reduced rate.
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance. Premium is paid by TruWest.
Flexible Spending Program
- Employees are covered by the short-term and long-term disability plan
- Premium is paid by TruWest
- A Flex Account can help you lower the costs of health care and dependent care by assisting you in planning ahead in a pre-tax manner
Paid time off and paid holidays
- A 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company-match on your dollars. Employees are eligible to participate from first day of employment. After one year of employment, TruWest will match $0.50 of each dollar the employee contributes up to 6% of employee’s pay. By saving regularly through payroll deductions on a before-tax basis, and by investing your account balance wisely, we help you achieve the financial security you desire for your retirement years.
Leave of absence
- All full-time employees accrue up to 4 weeks per year paid time off (PTO)
- All part-time employees accrue up to 2 weeks per year paid time off (PTO)
- Ten paid holidays per year as recognized by the Federal Reserve (pro-rated for part time employees)
- Jury duty and military leaves, plus family medical leave, is available
- Reimbursement for tuition and books (after one year of employment)
- In-house training and development programs
- Semi-annual performance bonus program (based upon TruWest’s and employee’s performance)
- All employees are eligible for the Fitness Reimbursement Program
*Disclaimer: Part-time employee’s benefits may vary. While this is not a complete guide to TruWest Credit Union’s benefits, it is intended to serve as an overview of the benefits offered to its employees. Changes may occur at any time. Complete information about our current benefits and compensation plans are provided to all newly-hired employees.