Make check deposits when it’s convenient for you with TruWest’s eDeposit*. With eDeposit, you can safely and securely scan your checks and deposit them in your TruWest account anytime from your home or office.
Why TruWest’s eDeposit is so great:
- It’s free. There is no cost associated with scanning and depositing you checks from home.
- It’s on your time. With eDeposit, you can deposit your checks when it’s convenient for you, and skip the stress of rushing to the branch before it closes.
- It’s easy. You won’t need to invest in expensive equipment or new technology. If you have an internet connected computer and a TWAIN compliant scanner, you’re set.
- It’s fast. eDeposit utilizes state-of-the-art imaging technology, so checks could clear faster.
What you need for eDeposit:
- Broadband Internet Connection
- TWAIN compliant document scanner
- Windows 2000®, Windows XP® with Service Pack 2, Windows Vista™ or MAC OS X
- Internet Explorer® 8 & 9 (with security set to medium high), Firefox 4.0 and up or Safari 5.0 and up and Chrome 10+
- Web browser security set to allow cookies from 3rd parties
- To download the Active X component, you must have Administrative privileges on your computer
To begin using eDeposit, simply log into your TruWest Online Banking account and click on the eDeposit tab. Then, follow the step-by-step instructions to begin depositing checks on your time. If you have any questions about eDeposit, please click here to view the FAQ or give us a call toll-free at 1.855.TRUWEST (878.9378).
*Must be a TruWest member for at least 30 days and in good standing to qualify. $25 is required to become a TruWest member.