- Easy to use
- Globally accepted wherever mobile pay is available
Setting up you mobile wallet is easy
- Add your TruWest Visa card(s) to the mobile wallet on your device
- Authenticate your identity as instructed
- Congratulations, you’re ready to start using your TruWest Visa from your mobile wallet
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I enroll my TruWest Visa with mobile pay?
1. Add your TruWest Visa card(s) to the mobile wallet on your device
2. Authenticate your identity as instructed
3. Congratulations, you’re ready to start using your TruWest Visa from your mobile wallet
How do I use my mobile wallet at stores?
1. Look for this logo at contactless readers
2. Tap to pay when the reader prompts for payment
3. Receive payment confirmation on your mobile device
Is this secure way to pay?
1. Yes. Mobile wallet doesn’t use your actual credit card number for purchases, it assigns a unique digital card number to your card. This ensures businesses never access your real credit card number.
What devices are compatible for mobile wallet?
1. TruWest mobile wallet is available on Android™ and Apple® devices.
Where can I use my mobile wallet?
1. Look for this symbol in-stores
2. When shopping online, look for check out options such as Visa Checkout, Google Pay™ and PayPal®. These options eliminate the hassle of having to re-enter personal information.
How are refunds and disputes handled?
1. Please contact us by calling 1 (855) 878-9378 and select option 3
More Questions?If you have questions about how to set up your mobile wallet, call 1 (855) 878-9378 and select option 3.
Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay, Apple Watch, Face ID, iPad, iPhone, iTunes, Mac, Safari, and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPad Pro is a trademark of Apple Inc.
Android, Chrome, Google Pay, Google Play, and the Google Logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
PayPal is a registered trademark of PayPal, Inc.