We’re here to help.
During these unprecedented times, the physical and financial wellbeing of our members and staff is our first priority. As new updates arise regarding the coronavirus, we will be doing all that we can to keep our members, staff and community informed and healthy.
A Message from Our President & CEO
Accessing Your Account
Though we may not be able to see you in person, TruWest is still here to serve you. Many of your most common transactions can be completed without having to visit a branch. Take advantage of our online and mobile banking services to deposit checks, pay bills, transfer funds and more.
Deposits, payments and transfers made easy
Did you know you can transfer funds between accounts, pay bills and even deposit checks from home? Get started below.
Accessing your cash
If you need to withdraw cash or utilize our branch drive-thru service to make deposits (cash or check), please visit the locations below:
- 52nd Street – 5136 E Roosevelt St, Phoenix
- Dobson and Elliot – 1990 W Elliot Rd, Chandler
- Dobson and Main – 1982 W Main St, Ste 104, Mesa
- Priest and Warner – 1345 W Warner Rd, Tempe
- Gilbert – 64 E Pecos Rd, Gilbert
- Superstition Springs – 6550 E Superstition Springs Blvd, Mesa
- McCormick – 7333 N Via Paseo Del Sur, Scottsdale
- (ATM ONLY) Thunderbird – 3431 W Thunderbird Rd, Ste 15, Phoenix
- Howard Lane – 13609 N IH-35, Bldg 4, Austin
- Legend Oaks – 6001 W William Cannon Dr, Ste 100, Austin
- (ATM ONLY) Slaughter Lane – 1824 W Slaughter Ln, Bldg F, Ste 120, Austin
- (ATM ONLY) Round Rock – 737 Louis Henna Blvd, Ste 300, Round Rock
Please visit our locations page for updated hours and notices.
Find all CO-OP ATM locations here.
TruWest is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and providing our membership with updates as we learn of them. Please click below for additional information and impacts.