Please review this document carefully and print a copy for your reference; you can access an online copy at any time by logging in to your Online Account; hover over Additional Services, select eStatements then click Disclosures. This Online Service E-Sign Disclosure and Consent (“Disclosure”) applies to all communications for those products and services offered through our online application.
Scope of Communications to be Provided in Electronic Form
When you use a product or service to which this Disclosure applies, you agree that we may provide you with any communications in electronic format, and that we may discontinue sending paper communications to you, unless and until you withdraw your consent as described below. Your consent to receive electronic communications and transactions includes, but is not limited to:
- All legal and regulatory disclosures and communications associated with the product or service available through the Online Service for your Account.
- Notices or disclosures about a change in the terms of your Account.
- Privacy policies and notices.
Method of Providing Communications to You in Electronic Form
All communications that we provide to you in electronic form will be provided either (1) via e-mail, (2) by access to a website that we will designate in an e-mail notice we send to you at the time the information is available.
How to Withdraw Consent
You may withdraw your consent to receive communications in electronic form by logging in to your Online Account; hover over Additional Services, select e-Statements then click Enrollment. No fees will be imposed to process the withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic communications, however your access and use of the eStatement Service will be terminated. Any withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic communications will be effective only after we have a reasonable period of time to process your withdrawal request.
How to Update Your Records
It is your responsibility to provide and maintain a current e-mail address. You must first update this information (such as your e-mail address) from your Online Account Homepage. Click on the “My Settings” link then click “Update e-mail options”. To sync this update with eStatements you must click on the eStatement link located under the Additional Services tab.
Hardware and Software Requirements
In order to access, view, and retain electronic communications that we make available to you, you must have:
- Internet browser that supports 128 bit encryption.
- Sufficient electronic storage capacity on your computer’s hard drive or other data storage unit.
- An e-mail account with an Internet service provider and e-mail software in order to participate in our electronic communications program.
- A personal computer or electronic device.
- An operating system and an Internet connection capable of receiving, accessing, displaying, and either printing or storing Communications received from us in electronic form via a plain text-formatted e-mail or by access to our website using one of the browsers specified above.
Requesting Paper Copies
We will not send you a paper copy of any communication, unless you request it or we otherwise deem it appropriate to do so. You can obtain a paper copy of an electronic communication by printing it yourself or by requesting that we mail you a paper copy, provided that such request is made within a reasonable time after we first provided the electronic communication to you. To request a paper copy, please submit your request to email@example.com.
(AZ) (480) 441-5900 (TX) (512) 996-4000 or toll-free 1(855) 878-9378
TruWest Credit Union
P.O. Box 3489
Scottsdale, AZ 85271
Communications in Writing
All communications in either electronic or paper format from us to you will be considered “in writing.” You should print or download a copy of this Disclosure and any other Communication that is important to you for your records.