TruWest Credit Union is proud to be a part of the Casual for a Cause (CFC) program that was implemented on January, 2009. Employees wishing to participate in this program will be able to do so through payroll deductions. This process will simplify the CFC process both for employees and the administration of this program each month.
In addition, similar programs at other credit unions have been shown to increase the funds donated to Phoenix Children’s Hospital and Dell Children’s Medical Center significantly and furthers TruWest’s mission of spreading the TruDifference.
How do I enroll?
The enrollment process to sign up is very simple. It is included in the Ultipro On-Boarding process which you may access at home based upon instructions that are mailed to you with a website address.
If you select not to participate now, you may sign up at any time, using the form we have provided on the Ultipro Home Page. Just complete the form and submit it to an HR rep.
Casual for a Cause Overview:
- Donating funds to the specified charity will allow the employee to dress casually on the Casual for a Cause days noted on Pangea. (Additional casual days for selected charities will not be included. Notifications will be sent for additional casual days with instructions on how to participate.)
- Employees MUST be enrolled into payroll deductions in order to participate in Casual for a Cause and must make a minimum contribution of $3.00 per pay period.
- When enrolling the employee is authorizing TruWest Credit Union to deduct the specified amount from each pay period to be donated to the Children’s Miracle Network.
- If you are completing the hard copy form, please return it to HR.
- Enrollment/Cancellation of payroll deduction will only be allowed once per year by submitting the completed form. You cannot cancel via the Ultipro system.
- Upon resignation/termination of employment with TruWest Credit Union, payroll deduction and participation in the program will automatically be canceled.
- No refunds will be available.
If you have any questions about this program, please contact either Jacque Wolfgang, at 602-629-2006 or Erica Salinas at 602-629-2010 in Human Resources.