This page will keep you updated with the most recent information related to the coronavirus.
UPDATE: Coronavirus Assistance.
UPDATE: Changes to Branch Services can be found here.
As communities feel the impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), TruWest® Credit Union wants to make sure members know their options if they want to avoid public interactions and minimize exposure to the illness.
A message from our President and CEO
TruWest offers a variety of ways to access your accounts and manage your money from the comfort of your home or workplace, 24 hours a day:
- Online Banking
- Chat sessions
- Mobile Banking
- Telephone Banking
- Branch drive through lanes (ATMs)
- Deposit checks using the TruWest mobile app
- Pay Bills using mobile Bill Pay
- Apply online for auto or mortgage loans and credit cards
- Make payments to your TruWest loans online
Also, our team is available during normal business hours by telephone, toll-free at 1 (855) 878-9378 or via live chat at truwest.org.
For additional information about COVID-19, please visit the CDC website.