CREDIT UNION IMPACTS AND INFORMATION
(4/14/20) IRS Stimulus Checks
- Federal Government COVID-19 stimulus payment deposits will start posting to accounts by end of business day Wednesday, April 15, through the rest of the year. If you’re receiving a paper stimulus payment check, your check should arrive by mail to your address listed on your tax return likely starting in May.
(4/13/20) Changes to Branch Services updated
(4/13/20) Avoid Coronavirus (COVID-19) scams
(3/20/20) Coronavirus (COVID-19) Assistance
- If you’ve been impacted by the recent effects of the coronavirus (COVID-19), TruWest®Credit Union is here to help.
(3/17/20) Changes to Branch Services
- Effective March 18, and until further notice, all branch services will be limited to drive-thru, ATM and by appointment only.
A message from our President & CEO
TruWest offers a variety of ways to access your accounts and manage your money from the comfort of your home or workplace, 24 hours a day:
- Online Banking
- Chat sessions
- Mobile Banking
- Telephone Banking
- Branch drive through lanes (ATMs)
- Deposit checks using the TruWest mobile app
- Pay Bills using mobile Bill Pay
- Apply online for auto or mortgage loans and credit cards
- Make payments to your TruWest loans online
Also, our team is available during normal business hours by telephone, toll-free at 1 (855) 878-9378 or via live chat at truwest.org.
For additional information about COVID-19, please visit the CDC website.