- Competitive dividends
- No minimum balance
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum deposit
- 3 free monthly withdrawals
Set and Track Your Savings Goals
TruWest’s email and text alerts allow you to set your savings goals and track your progress. Here’s how:
- Log in to your online account.
- Under the Additional Services menu, select Alerts & Notifications.
- Add your email address and phone number.
- Click Add an Alert and select High Balance.
- Hover over your new alert and click More Options.
- Select an account, set a goal amount add a personal message.
- Click Save.
Rates effective as of June 1, 2019
Click here to view the most current consumer fee schedule.
*A minimum $5 balance in Share Savings required to be eligible for Services.
**APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs are based on monthly compounding. APYs are subject to change. Fees could reduce earnings. Call 1(855) 878-9378 for terms and conditions.
Applying for a Select Savings Account
Before completing an account application, you’ll need to have the following information handy:
- Personal information (name, address, ID number)
- Employment and salary information
- Social security number
ApplyStart the process by applying for an account.
New Member– Complete New Member FormIf you are not a member, go to New Members, fill out the Disclosure form, and then choose Next.
Existing Member – Complete Account ApplicationIf you are already a TruWest member, go to Existing Members, and follow the on-screen instructions to continue to the account application. You can also apply through the mobile app by selecting Apply for an Account/Loan in the mobile app menu.
Choose AccountsComplete the account application, including selecting your desired accounts.
1 Must be a TruWest member with a minimum $5 deposit