Why TruWestSafe, secure and convenient
Just like a branch visit, wherever you are
With our new Video Banking feature, you can speak face-to-face with a TruWest representative from anywhere. Apply for loans, open new accounts, get help with online banking, and more, right from your computer or mobile device. It’s just like a conference call, and just as safe and secure.
Video Banking Hours (PST): Mon – Fri: 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. MST/PDT
How to access video banking
Launch a Video Banking session from your desktop, laptop, phone, or tablet. Click the Video Banking link below.
*To use the Video Banking software, you must accept both video and audio capabilities on your device. Note that the software is not available for use on Internet Explorer – you will need to use Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari to access.
Video Banking can be used to:
- Become a new member
- Open a new Checking or Savings account
- Apply for a Consumer Loan
- Open an Investment Certificate (CD)
- Online and Mobile Banking Assistance
- Debit & Credit Card Maintenance
- Add or Remove Joint Owners
- Account Maintenance
- Ask other General Questions