Make a Payment
For first or second mortgages serviced by Midwest Loan Services (MLS), select “Make Midwest Loan Services Payment” button, below.
Pay from your TruWest Account
- Online banking
- Log in to your TruWest online banking account.
- Click on Move Money and choose Make a Transfer.
- Select an account to pay from.
- Select an account to pay to.
- Choose payment date.
- Setup reoccurring payment date, if desired.
- Enter the payment amount.
- Click Make transfer.
- Click Confirm.
- Mobile banking app
- Download and log in to the TruWest mobile banking app.
- Select Make a transfer from the bottom menu or the PAY button on the loan and transfer your money as the payment.
- Pay by phone
- Make a payment over the phone by calling 1 (855) 878-9378 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. MST, Monday-Friday.
- Or, learn more about Telephone banking here.
- Pay at the branch
You can make a loan payment at any one of our convenient branch locations.
Pay from another Financial Institution
Questions? Call us at 1 (855) 878-9378 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. MST, Monday-Friday.