- High dividends
- No monthly service fee
- 3 free withdrawals per month
- Mobile convenience
- Referral rewards1
With a TruWest membership, you’ll enjoy:
- Free checking with no minimum balance or monthly service fees
- Better loan rates and higher dividends
- More than 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and 5,000 shared branching locations
- Mobile and smartwatch app offering 24/7 account access and convenient features
- Exclusive deals on data plans, travel, theme parks and other services
- The reliability of a local credit union that has served its community for 65 years
Next StepView Rates & Fees
Rates effective as of June 1, 2019
Click here to view the most current consumer fee schedule.
*A minimum $5 balance in Share Savings required to be eligible for Services.
**APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs are based on monthly compounding. APYs are subject to change. Fees could reduce earnings. Call 1(855) 878-9378 for terms and conditions.
Next StepView Calculator
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between a Share Savings Account and your other accounts?
Your Share Savings Account is the first account you will ever open with TruWest and solidifies your membership with the Credit Union. You may choose to open additional savings accounts after your Share Savings Account has been opened.
Next StepView Next Steps
Applying for a TruWest Membership
Before completing an account application, you may want to have the following information handy:
- Personal information (name, address, ID number)
- Employment and salary information
- Social security number
To open a membership online:
ApplyClick here to apply for an account.
Select "New Members"Click New Members, fill out the Disclosure form and click Next.
Fill Out ApplicationComplete the account application, including selecting any other desired accounts.