Say Hello to the TruDifference
We think TruWest® Credit Union is pretty great, and we’re confident you will too. We’re all about better rates, feature-rich online and mobile banking and low to no fees. When you open a Share Savings Account, you lock-in your membership with TruWest and gain access to all of the following benefits:
- High dividends
- No monthly service fee
- Mobile convenience
With a TruWest membership, you’ll enjoy:
- Free checking with no minimum balance or monthly service fees
- Better loan rates and higher dividends
- 30,000 free ATMs and 5,000 shared branching locations1
- Mobile and smartwatch app offering 24/7 account access and convenient features
- Exclusive deals on data plans, travel, theme parks and other services
- The reliability of a local credit union that has served its community for 65 years
Rates & Fees
for share savings
Rates effective as of March 1, 2023
Click here to view the most current consumer fee schedule.
*A minimum $5 balance in Share Savings required to be eligible for Services.
**APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs are based on monthly compounding. APYs are subject to change. Fees could reduce earnings. Call 1(855) 878-9378 for terms and conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between a Share Savings Account and your other accounts?
Your Share Savings Account is the first account you will ever open with TruWest and solidifies your membership with the Credit Union. You may choose to open additional savings accounts after your Share Savings Account has been opened.
As easy as 1, 2, 3
Applying for a TruWest Membership
Before completing an account application, you may want to have the following information handy:
- Personal information (name, address, ID number)
- Employment and salary information
- Social security number
To open a membership online:
ApplyClick here to apply for an account.
Select "New Members"Click New Members, fill out the Disclosure form and click Next.
Fill Out ApplicationComplete the account application, including selecting any other desired accounts.
1ATM – automated teller machine. Number of ATMs subject to change. Surcharge free ATMs limited to TruWest Credit Union ATMs and designated CO-OP Financial Services’™ Network ATMs. ATM must be in CO-OP network at the time of transaction. Visit co-opfs.org/Shared-Branches-ATMs for further details and locations.