- Turn your card on/off
- Get alerts in real time
- Limit card usage by location, transaction amount and more
Security features for your peace of mind
With TruWest Card Manager, you can:
- Turn your debit or credit card on or off. Easily lock and unlock your cards if they are lost or stolen.
- Get transaction alerts in real time. Customize email or text alerts to help you monitor activity on your card.1
- Set transaction limits and restrictions. Control how your cards are used by adding spending limits, merchant categories and transaction types.
- Enable location matching for added protection. Limit card use to areas within range of your smartphone’s location to help us reduce your risk of fraud.
Click below on your mobile device to download the TruWest Card Manager app today.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access TruWest Card Manager?
Simply visit the App Store or Google Play Store, and download the app. Once it is installed on your device, open the app to begin registering your profile.
How do I add a card to Card Manager?
While on the Cards screen, tap the + symbol in the upper right corner. Fill in your card details and tap Add Card.
How do I turn a card on/off?
To suspend or reactivate your card, navigate to the Card Controls page and toggle the switch next to Suspend Card. You will be prompted to confirm your selection.
1Standard data usage rates apply.