TruWest Credit Union
The following Service Agreement for Online Banking governs the manner in which TruWest Credit Union (Us, We, Our) will provide Online Banking.
Technical Support Service Information
Technical Support Services for Online Banking are available at (480) 441-5900 or toll free outside Metropolitan Phoenix, Arizona at 1(855) 878-9378 Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. MST.
Calls made outside of the hours listed above are answered by a voicemail system.
Mail may also be addressed to:
TruWest Credit Union
P.O. Box 3489
Scottsdale, AZ. 85271
Attn: Electronic Services
Online Banking provides access to TruWest, your financial institution, from the comfort and convenience of your home via your computer (PC) and the Internet. Use Online Banking to obtain information about TruWest and perform financial transactions.
NOTE: Transfers made after the close of business, will be considered posted the following business day. Business days are Monday through Friday (until 6:00 pm MST). Online Banking will show the posting date of your account’s transactions. You can refer to your month end statements for complete account history and information, including your transaction’s effective date.
All transactions made via Online Banking will be listed on the monthly account statements we send to you.
We may, from time to time, introduce new services or enhance the existing Online Banking services. We shall notify you of the existence of these new or enhanced services. By using these services when they become available, you agree to be bound by the obligations concerning these services. We will send you information regarding the obligations.
Care of Your Member Number/User Name and Password
You agree that you will neither give nor make available your Member Number/User Name and Password to any other person. If you believe that your Password has been lost or stolen, or that someone has made transactions using your Password without your permission, notify us IMMEDIATELY by phone any time during normal Customer Service hours or send an electronic message through Online Banking
There is no charge to utilize Online Banking.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- In addition to the foregoing, you agree to be bound by and comply with applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
- We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your use of Online Banking, in whole or in part, at any time and for any reason without prior notice.
- You may cancel your subscription to Online Banking, upon thirty (30) days prior notice to Electronic Services. You will be responsible for all transactions you requested prior to termination and for all other charges, fees, and taxes incurred. BE SURE TO CANCEL ALL OUTSTANDING TRANSACTIONS WITHIN THE THIRTY (30) DAY NOTIFICATION PERIOD. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR TRANSACTIONS NOT CANCELED OR MADE DUE TO YOUR ACTIONS RELATED TO SERVICE TERMINATION.
- These Terms and Conditions and applicable Services Fees may only be altered or amended by us. In such event, we shall send notice to you at your listed address or transmit notice of the alteration or amendment over Online Banking. Your use of Online Banking following receipt of such notice constitutes acceptance of such alterations or amendments.
- In the event of a dispute regarding Online Banking, you and we agree to resolve this dispute by looking to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions shall supersede any and all other representations made by you or our employees.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona.
- You understand and agree that when you open your Online Banking account, we will assign you a temporary Password. You will be required to change your Password after you have activated Online Banking services. You must keep the Password confidential. You will have the only copy of your Password. If you give it to someone else, they may use it until you have informed us that the use is unauthorized and we have had an opportunity to deactivate your Password. You also agree that by using your Password, or allowing another to use your Password, that you have received a copy of, and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of the most recent Membership and Account Agreement and the Electronic Funds Transfer Disclosures.
- You understand and agree that all Terms and Conditions, including fees associated with your savings, checking, money market, or other Credit Union accounts that are affected or accessed by Online Banking still apply. If such accounts required two signatures for withdrawal of funds both you and the other signers agree that the two signature requirement will be waived and that any signer may withdraw funds in connection with transactions initiated with Online Banking.
- Information concerning your accounts may only be obtained through a computer and modem, workstation setup, or devices that meet our specifications.
- In order to protect the integrity and response time of the system, we may set “online” time limits for each call received by the Online Banking system and the limit may change from time to time.
- We may set up a “lock out” feature that may deny access if there are too many invalid Password attempts on the account.
- We are not responsible for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages or losses arising in any way out of the installation, use, or maintenance of your equipment or software or for technical or editorial errors contained in, or emissions from, any user guide related to this service except where the law requires a different standard.
FinanceWorks & Debit Rewards Offers — End User License Agreement
In addition to the above content, if you decide to use either FinanceWorks or the Debit Rewards Offers application, you acknowledge and agree to the following Terms and Conditions of service.
LICENSE GRANT AND RESTRICTIONS. You are granted a personal, limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license, to electronically access and use the FinanceWorks Service (the “Service”) solely to manage your financial data, and the purchase rewards application (“Debit Rewards Offers”) to benefit from your debit card purchases.
In addition to the FinanceWorks Service and the Debit Rewards Offers, the terms “Service” and “Debit Rewards Offers” also include any other programs, tools, internet-based services, components and any “updates” (for example, Service maintenance, Debit Rewards information, help content, bug fixes, or maintenance releases, etc.) of the Service or Debit Rewards Offers if and when they are made available to you by us or by our third party vendors. Certain Service and Debit Rewards Offers may be accompanied by, and will be subject to, additional Terms and Conditions.
You are not licensed or permitted to do any of the following and you may not allow any third party to do any of the following: (i) access or attempt to access any other systems, programs or data that are not made available for public use; (ii) copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, resell or distribute in any way the material from the FinanceWorks site or from the Debit Rewards Offers program; (iii) permit any third party to benefit from the use or functionality of the Service or Debit Rewards Offers, or any other services provided in connection with them, via a rental, lease, timesharing, service bureau, or other arrangement; (iv) transfer any of the rights granted to you under this license; (v) work around any technical limitations in the Service, use any tool to enable features or functionalities that are otherwise disabled in the Service, or decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reverse engineer the Service except as otherwise permitted by applicable law; (vi) perform or attempt to perform any actions that would interfere with the proper working of the Service or Debit Rewards Offers or any services provided in connection with them, prevent access to or the use of the Service, Debit Rewards Offers or any or services provided in connection with them by other licensees or customers, or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure while using the Service; or (vii) otherwise use the Service, Debit Rewards Offers or any services provided in connection with them except as expressly allowed under this Section 1.
OWNERSHIP. The Service and Debit Rewards Offers are protected by copyright, trade secret and other intellectual property laws. You do not have any rights to the trademarks or service marks.
YOUR INFORMATION AND ACCOUNT DATA WITH US. You are responsible for (i) maintaining the confidentiality and security of your access number(s), password(s), security question(s) and answer(s), account number(s), login information, and any other security or access information, used by you to access the Service, Debit Rewards Offers or any services provided in connection with them, and your accounts with us (collectively, “Licensee Access Information”), and (ii) preventing unauthorized access to or use of the information, files or data that you store or use in or with the Service, Debit Rewards Offers or any services provided in connection with them (collectively, “Account Data”). You are responsible for providing access and assigning passwords to other users, if any, under your account for the Service, Debit Rewards Offers or any services provided in connection with them, and ensuring that such authorized users comply with this Agreement. You will be responsible for all electronic communications, including account registration and other account holder information, email and financial, accounting and other data (“Communications”) entered using the Licensee Access Information. It is assumed that any Communications received through use of the Licensee Access Information were sent or authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us if you become aware of any loss, theft or unauthorized use of any Licensee Access Information. We reserve the right to deny you access to the Service, Debit Rewards Offers or any services provided in connection with them (or any part thereof) if we reasonably believe that any loss, theft or unauthorized use of Licensee Access Information has occurred. You must inform us of, and hereby grant to us and our third party vendors permission to use, Licensee Access Information to enable us to provide the Service, Debit Rewards Offers or any services provided in connection with them to you, including updating and maintaining Account Data, addressing errors or service interruptions, and to enhance the types of data and services we may provide to you in the future.
We may use anonymous, aggregate information, which we collect and store, or which is collected and stored on our behalf by third party vendors, to conduct certain analytical research and help us to create new offerings and services for our customers. As we make additional offerings and online banking services available to you, some of which may rely on banking information maintained in your accounts, you will have the opportunity to participate in the services if you choose. If you choose not to participate, you do not need to notify us. We may also use anonymous, aggregate information which we collect and store, or which is collected and stored on our behalf by third party vendors, to (i) conduct database marketing and marketing program execution activities; (ii) publish summary or aggregate results relating to metrics comprised of research data from time to time; and (iii) distribute or license such aggregated research data to third parties. Additionally, automated technology may be used to tailor messages or advertisements that best reflect your interest and needs.
YOUR INFORMATION AND ACCOUNT DATA WITH OTHER FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS. Our financial management tools allow you to view accounts that you may have outside our financial institution (this is a process called “aggregation”). When you choose to use online financial services which are applicable to data that you have transacted with other financial institutions or card issuers, you are consenting to us accessing and aggregating your data from those outside financial institutions. That data includes your financial institution account access number(s), password(s), security question(s) and answer(s), account number(s), login information, and any other security or access information used to access your account(s) with other financial institutions, and the actual data in your account(s) with such financial institution(s) such as account balances, debits and deposits (collectively, “Financial Account Data”). In giving that consent, you are agreeing that we, or a third party vendor on our behalf, may use, copy and retain all non-personally identifiable information of yours for the following purposes: (i) as pertains to the use, function, or performance of the services which you have selected; (ii) as necessary or useful in helping us, or third parties on our behalf, to diagnose or correct errors, problems, or defects in the services you have selected; (iii) for measuring downloads, acceptance, or use of the services you have selected; (iv) for the security or protection of the services you have selected; (v) for the evaluation, introduction, implementation, or testing of the services you have selected, or their upgrade, improvement or enhancement; (vi) to assist us in performing our obligations to you in providing the services you have selected.
If we make additional online financial services available to you which are applicable to data that you have transacted with other financial institutions or card issuers, and which we will aggregate at this site, we will separately ask for your consent to collect and use that information to provide you with relevant offers and services. If you give us your consent, you will be agreeing to permit us to use Financial Account Data to help us suggest savings opportunities or additional products and services to you.
If you select services that are offered by third parties or merchants through such offers or on our behalf, you will be agreeing that we have your consent to give such third parties or merchants your geographic location, and other data, collected and stored in aggregate, as necessary for such third parties or merchants to make their offerings and services available to you and to permit us to use Financial Account Data to help us suggest savings opportunities or additional products and services to you. Except as specified here, we and the third parties or merchants acting on our behalf shall not use or keep any of your personally identifiable information.
USE, STORAGE AND ACCESS. We shall have the right, in our sole discretion and with reasonable notice posted on the FinanceWorks site and/or sent to your email address provided in the Registration Data, to establish or change limits concerning use of the Service and any related services, temporarily or permanently, including but not limited to (i) the amount of storage space you have available through the Service at any time, and (ii) the number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access the Service in a given period of time. We reserve the right to make any such changes effective immediately to maintain the security of the system or Licensee Access Information or to comply with any laws or regulations, and to provide you with electronic or written notice within thirty (30) days after such change. You may reject changes by discontinuing use of the Service and any related services to which such changes relate. Your continued use of the Service or any related services will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes. Maintenance of the Service or any related services may be performed from time-to-time resulting in interrupted service, delays or errors in such Service or related services. Attempts to provide prior notice of scheduled maintenance will be made, but we cannot guarantee that such notice will be provided.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES. In connection with your use of the Service, Debit Rewards Offers, or any other services provided in connection with them, you may be made aware of services, products, offers and promotions provided by third parties, (“Third Party Services”). If you decide to use Third Party Services, you are responsible for reviewing and understanding the terms and conditions governing any Third Party Services. You agree that the third party is responsible for the performance of the Third Party Services.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES. The Service may contain or reference links to websites operated by third parties (“Third Party Websites”). These links are provided as a convenience only. Such Third Party Websites are not under our control. We are not responsible for the content of any Third Party Website or any link contained in a Third Party Website. We do not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to Third Party Websites, and the inclusion of any link in the Service, Debit Rewards Offers or any other services provided in connection with them is not and does not imply an affiliation, sponsorship, endorsement, approval, investigation, verification or monitoring by us of any information contained in any Third Party Website. In no event will we be responsible for the information contained in such Third Party Website or for your use of or inability to use such website. Access to any Third Party Website is at your own risk, and you acknowledge and understand that linked Third Party Websites may contain terms and privacy policies that are different from ours. We are not responsible for such provisions, and expressly disclaim any liability for them.
EXPORT RESTRICTIONS. You acknowledge that the Service may contain or use software that is subject to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (15 CFR, Chapter VII) and that you will comply with these regulations. You will not export or re-export the Service, directly or indirectly, to: (1) any countries that are subject to US export restrictions; (2) any end user who has been prohibited from participating in US export transactions by any federal agency of the US government; or (3) any end user who you know or have reason to know will utilize them in the design, development or production of nuclear, chemical or biological weapons. You further acknowledge that this product may include technical data subject to export and re-export restrictions imposed by US law.
DEBIT REWARDS OFFERS. If you decide you wish to participate in the Debit Rewards Offers application, you acknowledge and agree to the following Terms and Conditions of service.
Debit Rewards. You will earn rewards for your participation in the Debit Rewards Offers program based on total purchases. If you participate in the Debit Rewards Offers, we will credit all cash or point rewards earned to your rewards balance and send you a lump sum of all rewards due to you. For any qualifying purchases during the current month, we will distribute the lump sum amount to you during the following calendar month. For example, if the payment date of all rewards end user disbursements is August 30, the applicable Measurement Period would be the calendar month ended July 31. Cash rewards will be deposited in the Debit Rewards Offers deposit account which is associated with the Debit Rewards Offers program.
Debit Rewards Offers Account. You must use the debit card associated with the Debit Rewards Offers account in order to receive the offers which qualify for the rewards. Rewards will not be earned for any portion of your purchase that you pay for with store credit, gift certificates or other payment types.
Purchases must be made as indicated in the offers made available under the Debit Rewards Offers program. Each offer will specify whether the purchase can be made online, at a store location, or by telephone to be eligible for rewards. You must also comply with any guidelines included with the offer, such as offer expiration dates, minimum purchase amounts, purchase limits, etc. You must also pay using the debit card associated with the account that received the Debit Rewards offer in order for the purchase to qualify.
While we and the merchants work hard to properly track and credit all eligible purchases, there may be times that we are unable to do so because of problems with your internet browser, the merchant’s web site or our system. Please contact our support team if you believe you have made a qualifying purchase for which you did not receive Rewards.
Please note that you will not earn rewards as part of this program if you use a debit card not issued by us or do not have the designated deposit account opened with us at the time of disbursement.
You understand and agree that we make no warranties and have no liability as to:
- Any offers, commitments, promotions, money back, or other incentives offered by any of the merchants in the Debit Rewards Offers program.
- The rewards information that we provide to you, which is provided “as is” and “as available”.
- (i) your inability to comply with offer guidelines, (ii) the accuracy, timeliness, loss or corruption, or mis-delivery, of any qualifying purchase information or any other information, (iii) unauthorized access to your account(s) or to your account information and any misappropriation, or alteration, of your account information or data, to the extent that the unauthorized access results from your acts or omissions, or (iv) your inability to access your account(s) including, but not limited to, failure of electronic or mechanical equipment, interconnect problems with telephone providers or internet service providers, acts of God, strikes, or other labor problems.
- Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so that the above limitations may not apply to you, and that you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
ONLINE SKIP PAY
- At our discretion, we may offer you the opportunity to not make a minimum loan payment (Skip Payment) no more than one time per a rolling calendar year (12 months) on each qualifying loan. A processing fee will be assessed to the account selected during the Skip Pay request transaction (refer to Rate & Fee Schedule for applicable fee). Processing fees may vary per qualifying loan and do not reduce the outstanding loan balance. The processing fee for each loan skipped must be available at the time the request is submitted.
- The selected qualifying loan must be current in payments; may not be 10 or more days past due; and must not have any unpaid fees. For regular loans or credit cards, the first skip pay is available six (6) months after the month of origination. For Go 90 loans, the first skip pay is available nine (9) months after the month of origination. Qualifying loans included in a bankruptcy are ineligible unless the debt has been reaffirmed.
- Program eligibility excludes the following loans: Business Loans, Certificate Secured Loans, Personal Lines of Credit (PCL), First Mortgages, Closed-end Equity Loans, Share Secured Loans, Secured Credit Cards, Home Equity Lines of Credit, Student Loans, and loans in default (as defined by TruWest Credit Union).
- During any Skip Pay period, interest will continue to accrue on the outstanding loan balance and the term of the loan will be extended each time a Skip Pay is processed.
- All Skip Pay requests must be received no later than ten (10) days after the due date. Requests received on or after the 11th day from the due date, will be declined and the loan payment will be due as scheduled. Additional payments can be made at any time, however, extra payments will not change the due date of the next scheduled loan payment. All terms and conditions of your loan agreement remain in force, except as noted herein.
- For loans that have the Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) coverage it is your responsibility to review your contract to ensure Lender Approved Skip Payments are covered under your GAP policy.
- If you have any form of voluntary insurance or force placed Collateral Protection Insurance (CPI) with a loan selected to skip a payment, your loan will be assessed the applicable premium amount as disclosed in your existing loan agreement.
- If you have recurring automatic payments setup for the elected qualifying loan, you are responsible for cancelling or pausing the payment for the month(s) skipped.
- You understand the general loan/membership requirements, and the modifications to the original loan agreement as stated above and consent to same. Other conditions and restrictions may apply. TruWest Credit Union reserves the right to deny this offer for any reason, at any time. TruWest Credit Union may cancel, restrict, amend or modify this option or program at any time without notice.