Congratulations on accepting a position with TruWest Credit Union! We are excited for you to join our team and look forward to discussing with you all the great benefits TruWest has to offer. Don’t forget to review your New Hire Instructions before your first day.
As a part-time employee you are eligible to receive many employee perks and benefits including:
- Paid Time Off
- Part-time employees accrue 2 weeks of PTO their first year.
- Paid Holidays
- We observe 10 paid federal holidays per year.
- Flexible Savings Account
- Additional Benefits
- All employees are eligible for semi-annual bonuses based on company and individual performance.
- Employee Rewards Program-Redeemable points that can be used for PTO, Cash, reduced interest rates on loans and company apparel.
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program
- For all benefits click here:
available to you
A Flex Spending Account (FSA) lets you set aside a portion of each paycheck into an account pre-taxed. These funds are available immediately when you need to pay for medical expenses using your handy VISA Benny card.
Retirement should be filled with endless vacations not financial worries. That’s why on your first day you are eligible to enroll in our 401(k) plan and contribute up to 100% of your pay. Plus we will match $.50 per $1.00 you contribute up to 6% of your pay. In addition to these benefits you will become fully vested after just 3 years.