- Check account balances
- Apply for accounts and loans
- Pay your bills
- Transfer money
- Deposit checks
Mobile Banking has it’s upsides.
- Mobile statements. Take the convenience of eStatements one step further! Access your statements on the mobile app.
- Mobile wallets. Add your TruWest Visa® card to Apple Pay, Android Pay, Samsung Pay or Visa Checkout, and simplify your shopping experience at multiple retailers.
- Mobile deposit. No need to visit a branch or ATM to deposit a check. Just snap a picture with your phone or tablet.
- Bill Pay. Out of sight, out of mind. Enroll in automatic Bill Pay and reclaim your personal time. Or receive, view and pay your bills each month from one location.
- Debit Cash Back. Did you know you can earn cash back on your TruWest debit card with Purchase Rewards? To access your cash back offers, just log in to the app and select Get Cash Back from the menu.
- Branch locator. Find your nearest TruWest branch or ATM.
- Popmoney®. Send, receive and request money with an email address, mobile phone number or account number, eliminating the need for checks and cash.
- Money Management. Use this convenient tool in the TruWest mobile app to manage your budget, goals and more on the go.
- Card Manager. Protect your card with the Card Manager app. Control where, when and how your cards are used, and even disable and re-enable your cards if they are lost or stolen.
Ready to get started with mobile banking?
Frequently Asked Questions
What devices is the TruWest App compatible with?
The TruWest app is available on Apple and Android phones, tablets and smartwatches.
How do I access my statements on the app?
Under the main menu, select eStatements. If you don’t currently receive eStatements, you will be prompted to sign up.
How do I deposit a check on the app?
Under the main menu, select Check Deposit. Enter the amount noted on the check, then snap a photo of the front and back of the check (don’t forget to sign the back!). Click Deposit to submit your check.
Download the App Today
The TruWest app is available for AppleTM and AndroidTM devices. Search TruWest Credit Union in the App Store or Google Play store, or simply click either button below (you can only download the app from a mobile device).
Own a smartwatch?
Our app is also available for Android Wear™ and Apple Watch1, giving you the ability to view your accounts at a glance!
Setting up is easy:
LoginLog into the app on your tablet or phone.
Enable– AppleFor Apple devices, go to Settings > Apple Watch, and enable.
Enable– AndroidFor Android devices, go to Settings > Quick Balance > Android Wear, and enable.
Not only is smartwatch banking convenient, it’s secure! The app deactivates when you remove your smartwatch, so you can be assured your financial information is protected.
1 Apple Watch is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Other company and product names mentioned may be trademarks of their respective owners. Screen images are simulated; actual appearance may vary.