- Check account balances
- Apply for accounts and loans
- Pay your bills
- Transfer money
- Deposit checks
Mobile Banking comes with its upsides.
- Mobile statements. Take the convenience of eStatements one step further! Access your statements on the mobile app.
- Text banking.1 If you’re on the go and can’t access our mobile app, we’ve still got you covered with banking at your fingertips. Click here for a list of keywords to text.
- Mobile payment. Add your TruWest Visa® card to Apple Pay, Android Pay, Samsung Pay or Visa Checkout, and simplify your shopping experience at multiple retailers.
- Mobile deposit. No need to visit a branch or ATM to deposit a check. Just snap a picture with your phone or tablet.
- Bill Pay. Out of sight, out of mind. Enroll in automatic bill pay and reclaim your personal time. Or receive view and pay your bills each month from one location.
- Debit Cash Back. Did you know you can earn cash back on your TruWest debit card? You can find your cash back offers on the mobile app.
- Branch locator. Find your nearest TruWest branch or ATM.
Frequently Asked Questions
What devices is the TruWest App compatible with?
The TruWest app is available on Apple and Android phones, tablets and smartwatches.
How do I access my statements on the app?
Under the main menu, select eStatements. If you don’t currently receive eStatements, you will be prompted to sign up.
How do I deposit a check on the app?
Under the main menu, select Check Deposit. Enter the amount noted on the check, then snap a photo of the front and back of the check (don’t forget to sign the back!). Click Deposit to submit your check.
Download the App Today
The TruWest app is available for AppleTM and AndroidTM devices. Search TruWest Credit Union in the App Store or Google Play store, or simply click either button below (you can only download the app from a mobile device).
Own a smartwatch?
Our app is also available for Android Wear™ and Apple Watch 2,giving you the ability to view your accounts at a glance!
Setting up is easy:
LoginLog into the app on your tablet or phone
Enable– AppleFor Apple devices, go to Settings > Apple Watch, and enable.
Enable– AndroidFor Android devices, go to Settings > Quick Balance > Android Wear, and enable.
Not only is smartwatch banking convenient, it’s secure! The app deactivates when you remove your smartwatch, so you can be assured your financial information is protected.
1 Message and data rates may apply from your wireless carrier. Must be a TruWest member, a minimum deposit of $5 is required to become a member.
2 Apple Watch is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Other company and product names mentioned may be trademarks of their respective owners. Screen images are simulated; actual appearance may vary.