- 0% intro APR for 18 months on all purchases and balance transfers1
- Low interest rates
- No annual fee
- Earn up to 1.5% cash back with the TruRewards program
- Exclusive perks and services for Visa Signature cardholders
Plus, with the TruWest Visa Signature Card, you’ll get a few extras:
- Earn $100 when you spend $100 in the first 90 days2
- Automatically earn up to 1 point for every $1 you spend, AND earn up to 10 extra points per dollar spent
- Earn points faster with multiple cards, plus get 5,000 bonus points3
- Enjoy enhanced fraud protection
|Visa Signature||8.90% - 9.90%|
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate.
New Accounts Only.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to be a member TruWest Credit Union to get a TruWest Visa card?
Yes. A membership is required if you are approved for a TruWest Visa.
Where do I send my payments to?
You can make your payments in a couple of ways. The most convenient way is to pay online through online banking (Not enrolled? Click here to sign up today)
You can also mail in your payment to:
TruWest Credit Union
P.O. Box 78637
Phoenix, AZ 85062-8637
When does the billing cycle end?
The billing cycle ends the 2nd of every month.
What is my due date?
TruWest Visa credit card payments are due the 27th of each month.
Do I need to have a business to apply for a Business Visa?
Yes. You must have a business in order to be approved for a Business Visa.
How to Apply for a Signature Card
ApplicationApply online, at a branch or by phone at 1(855) 878-9378.
ApprovalA TruWest representative will follow up (via phone) within 24-48 hours.
DeliveryIf approved, you will receive your card within 7-10 business days
1 On approved credit. Cannot be combined with other offers. Must be a TruWest member with a minimum deposit of $5 to qualify. Offer subject to change.
2 Receive $100 in the form of a statement credit after $100 in purchases have been made on the card within 90 days of account opening. Must qualify for reward earning credit card to receive this offer. Must not have had a TruWest Visa credit card in the last 12 months.
3 Cardholder is responsible for charges made by any authorized user.