Working at TruWest has it’s benefits.
Medical, Dental and Vision
- We contract with major healthcare insurance providers
- We pay a major portion of your medical, dental and vision insurance premiums
- We also offer dependent coverage
Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Full-time employees accrue up to 4 weeks (that’s a month!) of paid time off (PTO)
- Part-time employees accrue up to 2 weeks of PTO
- We observe 10 paid holidays per year recognized by the Federal Reserve, which amounts to 2 more weeks, in case you are counting
401(k) Retirement Savings
- We offer pre-tax payroll deductions as contributions to a 401(k) retirement plan or a Roth (post tax) retirement plan
- We’ll match $0.50 per $1 contributed, up to 6% of your pay
Short- and Long-term Disability
- We pay for our employees’ short- and long-term disability plans
Flexible Spending Account
- We have an optional flexible spending account that allows you to pay for healthcare and daycare costs pre-tax
Basic Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- We provide basic life insurance to all employees equal to 2x annual earnings
- It’s up to you if you’d like to purchase additional coverage at a reduced rate
- Accidental death & dismemberment is covered with insurance premiums paid by TruWest
Leave of Absence
- You may need extended time off for jury duty, military leave or family medical leave
- We will work with you to create a plan to take time off work, while you attend to your personal business
- We believe in a well-educated workforce; so, after year one, we’ll help pay for your tuition and books if you go back to school
- Our very own Employee Development Department offers continuing education, training and career development opportunities every day
Other Great Perks
- All employees are eligible for semi-annual bonuses based on company and individual performance
- Join a gym and we’ll cover part of the cost with our Fitness Reimbursement Program, once per year
- TruWest Credit Union offers Flexible Work Schedules and Telecommuting opportunities when possible. Currently, 53 employees participate in telecommuting and several others participate in flexible work schedules.
- If you know other great employees who would love to work with TruWest Credit Union, you may be eligible for a referral bonuses of between $250-$500.
Disclaimer: Part-time employee benefits may vary. While this is not a complete guide to TruWest Credit Union’s benefits, it is intended to serve as an overview of the benefits offered to our employees. Changes may occur at any time. Complete information about our current benefits and compensation plans are provided to all newly hired employees.