Frequently Asked Questions
  • What are the requirements for becoming a member?

    There are many ways you could be eligible for membership. For example, if you live, work or own a business in either Maricopa, Pinal, Pima or Yavapai County in Arizona, or in Travis or Williamson County in Texas, you could become a member of TruWest! For a full list of eligibility requirements, click here.

  • Where can I find my member number?

    Your member number can be found on the welcome letter you received at the time of membership. If you cannot locate this letter or have not received it, please contact us at 1 (855) 878-9378 or at ebranch@truwest.org.

  • How do I dispute a transaction?

    To start a dispute on a debit or credit card transaction, please call us at 1 (855) 878-9378. Select option 3, then select option 1. If the transaction is not debit or credit card related, please visit one of our Financial Service Centers or call during business hours (M-F 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. MST), and we will be able to assist you.

  • Where can I find the routing number?

    TruWest’s routing number is 322173055. It can be found by scrolling to the bottom of any page on our website.

  • Where can I find my account number?

    Your account number can be found in online banking or through the mobile app. Simply log in and select the account you wish to view. This will take you to the Account History page. Click on Account Details to reveal your account information, including the ACH number.

  • When will my direct deposit hit my account?

    A direct deposit will post the effective day it is sent to us by your employer. Typically, this is the date on the check.

  • How do I get into online banking?

    Simply click the login button at the top of this page. The first time you log in to online banking, your username will be your member number, and your password the last four digits of your social security number. Once in online banking, you will be prompted to change your login credentials.

  • I don’t remember my password. How do I reset it?
  • How do I use bill pay?

    Bill pay is accessed from your online account. Start by logging in, and locate the homepage feature labeled Bill Payment. Select Go to Bill Pay. This will take you to a new page where you can add payees. Where it says, “Need to pay someone new?” in the top right corner, type in the name of the new payee, and click Add. Complete the form with your payee account information, as well as the new payee’s contact information. Once you’ve added a payee, you can schedule a payment by entering the payment amount and payment date and clicking Pay. You will have a chance to review the payment information before confirming the payment.

  • How do I make a loan payment online?

    To pay your loan online, first log in to your online account. Locate the loan you wish to pay on the homepage feature labeled Accounts. Click the Pay button next to the loan. From there you can select which of your TruWest accounts you wish to pay the loan from, as well as the payment date and amount. Then click Make Transfer. You will have a chance to review the payment information before confirming the payment.

  • How can I access my HELOC?

    You can view your HELOC alongside your other accounts and loans in online banking.

  • How do I set up automatic payments to my HELOC?

    If you wish to set up automatic payments in order to take advantage of lower HELOC rates, you must speak with an eBranch representative. Use this form to have a representative contact you.

  • How do I set or reset my telephone banking PIN?

    You may reset your telephone banking PIN by calling us directly at 1 (855) 878-9378 during business hours (9 a.m. to 5 p.m. MST Monday through Friday). If you are unable to enter your PIN correctly when trying to access telephone banking, you may transfer to a representative who can assist you by selecting Option 0. The option to set your PIN with a representative will not be available outside of business hours or on the weekends.

  • How do I change my address?

    You may update your address by logging into your online account, selecting My Settings in the top right corner and editing your Contact Information. You may also change your address at one of our Financial Service Centers or by sending us a signed request with your name, prior address, new address and all affected member numbers. Written requests may be faxed to (602) 629-2085 or mailed to:

    TruWest Credit Union
    PO Box 3489
    Scottsdale, AZ 85271

  • How do I notify TruWest I will be traveling?

    Submitting a travel notification can help minimize the chances of your debit or credit card being blocked or flagged for unusual activity. To submit a travel notification, first log in to your online account. Under the Online Request Forms menu, select Travel Notification. Add all relevant card information, travel dates, location you’ll be traveling to and contact information. Then, click Submit.


As a reminder, our branches will be closed on Monday, June 19th in observance of Juneteenth. We will be open our normal hours on Tuesday, June 20th.