Set Up Your Direct Deposit
To set up a direct deposit to your TruWest® checking account, you will need to provide your employer with TruWest Credit Union’s Routing and Transit number (322173055) as well as your checking account (MICR) number.
To locate your account number, follow the steps below.
With online banking:
- Log in to your online banking account.
- Click on the name of your checking account to go to the Account History page.
- Click on Account Details and locate the MICR number.
With a check:
- Locate the two numbers at the bottom of a TruWest check.
- The 10-digit number to the right of the Routing and Transit number is the account number.
Make a Wire Transfer
To wire funds to TruWest®, please provide the following information to the originating financial institution:
TruWest Credit Union
1667 N Priest Dr, Tempe AZ 85281
ROUTING & TRANSIT/ABA NUMBER
Member name, address and account number
COUNTRY CODE FOR ORIGINATING COUNTRY
For questions concerning wire transfers, call 1 (855) 878-9378.